HP Envy 4501 printer setup, driver setup, and driver support
Using the HP Envy 4501 printer you are able to generate a reaction with all pages, produce borderless snaps easily, produce photos of lab-quality, and produce documents that are really sharp. You also do require waiting as you are able to start printing wirelessly at once. By the use of this printer you are able to encourage life with every single print.
Printer setting up
- Hook up the Envy 4500 printer troubleshooting to a wireless network
- Wireless Setup Wizard offers a simple way of installing and managing wireless connection to this printer.
- On Envy 4500 printer control panel, press on Wireless icon, and proceed with the pressing of the button besides Settings.
- Press on down arrow for scrolling to Wireless Setup Wizard. Proceed to press on OK.
- This wizard seeks and demonstrates an inventory of existing networks.
- By pressing on down arrow you can scroll to your network name, before pressing OK.
- On the listing not containing the name of your network, you’ve the option of entering it manually.
- Having done this you must press OK.
- Having done with the entering of the fresh network name, scroll till “Done” and press on OK.
- This completes the HP Envy 4501 Printer Wireless Setup.
- Driver download and installation
- During HP Envy 4501 Printer Driver Setup you require Downloading and installing the most up to date edition of the printer’s complete feature software at HP website.
- An alternative way of downloading of the software is by using the installation CD.
- Visit the website and insert your printer’s model number and click on Begin.
- Click on Download, and subsequently click on Open, Save, / Run in any of the windows that appear for downloading the driver to the PC.
In the event of you having any problem with the installation of the driver you can take the help of HP Envy 4501 Printer Driver Support. All you need to do is post your problem and the HP team will present you with a solution. If a specific solution does not work out you are free to continue this discussion till the problem is resolved.